Career – Quick Facts
Annual (Gross) Salary:
Canadian Schools offering:
Common Job Fields:
1. What year did you graduate secondary school?
2. What is your current job title?
– Commercial Broker
3. Where and for whom do you currently work for now?
– Klein Group
4. What inspired you to pursue your career?
– Passion for working with people and real estate
5. What do you love about your career?
– Flexibility and dealing with new and different challenges
6. Any negatives about your job to share?
7. What characteristics are ideal for someone pursuing your career?
– Works well in a team and with people
8. What is the most rewarding part of your career?
– Seeing a project complete
9. What courses would you recommend to take during highschool to help in your career path?
10.Describe your academic and non-academic path to your profession (the more details the better!)
– Previously a red seal certified automotive technician. Then went to UBC for the real estate course. Currently finishing my CCIM designation
11. What do you like to do for fun?
– Hockey, golf and skiing
12. Favourite hockey team or proudest Canadian thing?
– Vancouver Canucks
13. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your younger highschool self?
– It’s ok to fail your way to the top. Always set goals so big it makes you feel uncomfortable
14. If you are okay to be contacted by students, what contact would you be okay to leave to communicate with you? (ie. email, work number, etc.)
May I contact you with questions?
-Sure! Shoot an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Contact: (full name)” and your question.
(Responses may take some time.)
-Sorry, not at this time.
To editor: please remember to:
1. set a post featured image (done from dashboard -> posts -> set featured image -> use mentor’s profile photo)
2. set tags for search function (done from dashboard -> posts -> set tags)