Career – Quick Facts
Annual (Gross) Salary:
Canadian Schools offering Pharmacy:
Common Job Fields:
1. What year did you graduate secondary school?
2. What is your current job title?
– Manager of Customer Service
3. Where and for whom do you currently work for now?
– TD Canada Trust
4. What inspired you to pursue your career?
– An interest in learning about banking and how I can spread that knowledge to others.
5. What do you love about your career?
– Helping people reach their financial goals and working with a great team.
6. Any negatives about your job to share?
7. What characteristics are ideal for someone pursuing your career?
– Having a positive attitude with a genuine interest in working with others to help people.
8. What is the most rewarding part of your career?
– Seeing our clients through their life stages; from helping them with their first home purchase, save for their children’s education, or having them be retirement ready, it’s incredibly rewarding to help them get there. As a manager, I also get to support and lead a team and try to help them reach professional and some personal goals.
9. What courses would you recommend to take during highschool to help in your career path?
– Math, English, Accounting
10.Describe your academic and non-academic path to your profession (the more detail the better!)
-SFU with a Bachelor’s of Arts in Psychology
-Canadian Securities Course
11. What do you like to do for fun?
– Spend time with friends and family and travel.
12. Favourite hockey team or proudest Canadian thing?
13. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your younger highschool self?
– Don’t be afraid to get out of your comfort zone and if there is an opportunity to travel and meet new people, do it!
14. If you are okay to be contacted by students, what contact would you be okay to leave to communicate with you? (ie. email, work number, etc.)
May I contact you with questions?
-Sure! Shoot an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line “Contact: (full name)” and your question.
(Responses may take some time.)
-Sorry, not at this time.
To editor: please remember to:
1. set a post featured image (done from dashboard -> posts -> set featured image -> use mentor’s profile photo)
2. set tags for search function (done from dashboard -> posts -> set tags)